All employment vacancies are posted on this webpage.
If you are interested in employment with Searoad Ferries, please check this page regularly
Current Availabilities :
TOUR GUIDE – NATURALISTE TOURS
Naturaliste Tours is Victoria’s newest tourism product. Situated on Victoria’s largest Island, the tour is an amazing opportunity for locals and visitors to come up close to Australian Wildlife while learning about the history and life on French Island. Naturaliste Tours is part of the Searoad Ferries Group of Companies, an employer of choice on both the Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas.
About the role
An opportunity exists for a passionate and knowledgeable professional to join the team on a casual basis. The role includes conducting tours in our purpose built, all terrain bus with up to 12 guests onboard. Suitable candidates will have a background in one of the environmental sciences, and also the ability to build and maintain high levels of customer interaction and satisfaction.
Benefits and perks
- Work in paradise on Victoria’s largest island
- Ferry travel provided from Stony Point on the Mornington Peninsula or Cowes on Phillip Island.
- Be at the start of one of the newest and most exciting tourism products in Australia
- Skills and experience
- A friendly and outgoing professional nature
- A high level of knowledge and experience working with natural environments, flora and fauna.
- High levels of customer service
- Ability to drive a large vehicle / or the ability to learn
Download Position Description
For further information or to apply please contact Janelle Hansford firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing date: Monday 23 April 2018